Thank you for your interest in sharing Sustainable Living Academy’s (SLA's) message with visitors to your social network, blog or website!
SLA welcomes link opportunities and exchange from those sites that share our goals of raising awareness to sustainability, helping people become more sustainable and working towards global sustainability. By adding a link you are expressing your support for these goals.
If you would like to link to SLA's web site, we ask you to agree to the following, and contact us (enter subject ‘Permission to link’) to let us know for our records. You may link to the homepage or to a deep content page.
A site that links to Sustainable Living Academy:
- May not contain any content which could be deemed offensive, unsuitable for children, or harmful to or exploitative of children, including content which could be considered child pornography or otherwise promoting or depicting exploitation of children for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- Should not embed a SLA web page in a frame or create any border environment around SLA content.
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with SLA or imply that SLA is endorsing it or its products.
- Should not use the SLA logo without permission. Permission is normally granted only to authorized partners of SLA, i.e. those organizations with which SLA has an existing working relationship, which typically are NGOs, academic institutions, publishers and broadcasters, and government agencies.
- Must, if it sells any products or services, inform SLA and request permission to link as a commercial site.
Sustainable Living Academy reserves the right to disallow links at any time (e.g. if there are contents or other links in close proximity to the SLA link that may be inappropriate from SLA's point of view). If this is the case, the site maintainers agree to delete the link immediately.